Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Resolution ??

Its 1:40 at night and I found enough time to squeeze in the last post of this year.


 Tomorrow well, have some plans with friends. Plans as such are not really big if you say so, eat, movie and might be going to a club IF we can contrive any passes or barge into any backdoor ( we cudnt arrange in time ). But thats how we roll ..!! No denying the fact that its always the same itinerary when we go out but the thing is honestly that I have a nice time following the same timetable for our entertainment with full surge. 

Okay, same time tomm, 8 will replace 7 in the end of 200* . New year is something which is very hypothetically celebrated day, if you didnt know the date it obv would be just another day really. But with the calender changing dates every 24 hrs, somewhere in our minds its really tantalizing to have a thought of new year. Honestly I don't know why but I'm excited for nothing really. Just that I want the year ahead should be good for me and bring some stability in my life and bring the EPL trophy back to Anfield ( though it seems to be a uphill task ) .

Well, many of us keep new year resolutions and from that many , many just forget after couple of days. it actually wont take a lot to  guess that am not the part of the above mentioned 'MANY'. But this time I actually want to do something good in life this year. I certainly would keep my anger restrained somewhat ( some say ) , certainly will loose ( more ) wt. and definitely improve my football skills which have gone down .. sigh. I actually got the air pumped in my football ystd had a nice time playing in the garden but was really disappointed with my technique which was the only thing I possessed in my game. I was never a fancy stepover dribbler , but I'll improve on that as well.

And to ruin my holiday season, the shipment date of the order my brother placed on amazon.com for ATI 3850 graphic card has been postponed till march. Damn..!! Very cheap ass amazon people. At the time of ordering , it was in stock.

Few words really to sum the whole year gone by will be, ehh wasnt a very dynamic year for me if you ask me, but few things definitely get pinned on my board and remain there as sweet memory.

And To those who came by and never wrote this blog's address on their browsers, to those who sometime pay a visit or two in a month, to those who I have to give address of my blog every time I talk to them, to the very few who actually take the pains to reach to the last line of the posts and to those who don't even know this web page ever existed, a Very Happy New year..!!

Be good and a have great year ahead.. !! 

2 comments:

Karan said...

Chal, bahaut ho gayi clubbing, Dilli aa.

Anonymous said...

Arjun, your this blog is also very impressive as always.Happy New Year.