Sunday, December 16, 2007

Going 22

Will start with the utter disappointment of Liverpool loosing to Manchester United today. The match as I previously mentioned wasnt a goal delight with Tevez finding behind the net in first half. Okay I'll not be biased but Liverpool did play really well dominated the game but lacked some creativity upfront despite Torres lurking behind Manu's defence. 


N ya, the calenders hav come round and taking me to another benchmark of my life. Yes, this is the birthday week but not just for me , its benchmark week for this Blog as well. I started this blog exactly one year back on 25th and Its been nice ride all the way through. 
 
I started this blog just for fun honestly, but as the time went by and I added more and more posts on My Part(), I started enjoying the idea of posting my thoughts eventually despite of the no. of readers actually coming back to read it. I definitely had no intentions to come this far but now its actually one thing in my life which I love do and will continue.

Coming to my B'day, there are no plans as such for my day honestly . I'll celebrate the day with parents and cut the cake, nothing more. Well cake is the most awaited thing for me on my bday . Going 22 is really a scary thought conjuring of what lys ahead of life. Its not the usual bday feeling what we used to have in our teens really. 

Neways, will look forward to have a nice time on bday despite of ESPN not airing Liv vs Chelsea on wed.

0 comments: