Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blimy ..!! Chimps more clever than humans..

After a bustling weekend with weddings and parties and SAP, a small hiatus sneaks in this week to get a new post in, creditable to my sir :-) College life is way past right now, but it was nice reliving the times with friends and those laughs.

The wedding was in Jalandhar, but our meeting pt. was Ludhiana. Well you wont really require some extra brains to think what we exactly did in Ludhiana. Food is all what it is famous for apart from Mercs and filthy rich people. And going to Ludhiana, I learnt one thing, Never own more than 2 cars ;-) Trust me.. My Stan friend owning almost 12 cars lined up in his drive way and for making space to play cricket, imagine how many cars we had shift. I was more interested in watching the Liv match than cricket.

Okay, here's something which might give you a shock. Researchers have shown that young chimps outperform adult humans in a memory test, a concentration-like game using numerals on a computer screen.
I really wonder what kind of a human they put on test with the chimp.

0 comments: