Monday, January 7, 2008

Taare Zameen Par, but ehh.. Not in train pls..

Had a nice weekend in delhi. Went on Friday evening to meet Skaran who left this sunday for US. We had definitely a gala time eating mud cake ( I no, again ) and other stuff ( do I need to say all fattening stuff ). Saw rush hour 3 again and enjoyed watching it like it was the first time. Mimicking Chris tucker was awesome. There is no match for the blacks comedy I tell you.

Went to this Akshadhaam mandir which was a great experience. Its the biggest Hindu temple in the world and amazingly crafted decorations on walls and fountains and everything. Saw a 40 min movie of Bhagvan Neelkanth on i-max sized screen ( probably the first in the india according my brother ).

Coming back tired as hell with lack of sleep in the evening in shatabdi went quite unannounced as I was looking forward to have a nice sleep. Obviously in shatabdi you expect decent crowd and well mannered people traveling. But it turned out be a totally new experience. First my seat was taken by an old fellow who asked me to take other seat , I didnt mind that obv. Then the seat I got was with some 10 yr old kid. I thought that was it but there was more in store for me . Damn.. !! There were exactly 5 kids all below 10 and seriously irritating to the hilt. Asked all sorts of ques. Some so small that they even didnt know their age.. Imagine. Some singing twinkle twinkle small( their version) star and one boy who was I think 8 was trying to impress girls who were elder to him. ( A new VINEET DEVGAN in the making definitely :-] ) . These swarm of kids played weird kind of games. Even playing mummy daddy ( oh god ). One cute little girl was asking me all sort of questions , from where I belong and what I do and what she could not understand was which class I'm in. I said I passed collg and she was like , which class was your last. ? And to top that, why you stopped going to school she asked. I was speechless frankly. How in the world one can answer that ! She'll probably realize it when she grows up. Then she wanted to see what was in my laptop bag. Hell no, I really had to parry her questions and involve in other things to take her mind off from the bag and save my dear Mac. Bcuz as it says on the MacBook guide, Mac and you are made for each other ;-)

But honestly despite of the bone cramming situation I was in, I had a nice time chit chatting to little elfin 's and time not exactly flied but it was a nice journey.

P.S.
Whats your take on the Decisions giving by the Umpires in Australia and the Ausie team. Specially Ricky Ponting. He's one son of a bitch !!

1 comments:

vineetdevgan said...

u fukkkker i ll kill u maamu,
u know wat ,i just thot of searchin by my name on google n thats wat i get,my good old mate showering som rare words of high praises for me on his shitty blog

"and one boy who was I think 8 was trying to impress girls who were elder to him. ( A new VINEET DEVGAN in the making definitely :-] ) ."

Maamey ,i ve never read ur blogs and won't read them in the future either, but it is imperative of u to not to cross the line and not to defame ur father figure VINEET DEVGAN.


Regards
VINEET DEVGAN.