Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lackadaisical

Well, the heading sums up the whole week really as there were no classes of ABAP which was the most fucked up thing that cud happen. The few bytes of pleasure am trying to leech out of my life is ABAP right now which came to halt due to no seeders ( teacher) in the network. 


I've been reading this .pdf file since long I downloaded on ABAP ( siemens notes) which were really very helpful. Its a mammothing 1500 page pdf which gives an even more chillier shock compared to what am already riding on bcuz of the sliding down temperatures here. Hey did that rhyme ?? Obviously taking a print out of 1500 pages pdf file is one hell of a job (back-to-back), and bcuz of the trait of mine described in the title bar, I just kept on procrastinating the plan of getting a print of the bundle and kept on snailing on the Mac and telling myself that who needs a bloody printout, nothing like a hot cup of tea with Mac in Lap ( hey, did that too ?) with myself just trying to keep my head or to be really honest just my eyes out of the rajai barely to read from the pdf. Then one fine day, when god finally decided to throw some gold snowing down the sun, I gathered all my might to get a print of the pdf file. I went to dad's factory to get it from there and one guy in his office voluntarily wanted this job and gladly I passed on the responsibility saving myself from sticking my neck out.

I came home happily but what worse cud happen , I had no idea. Idiot printed alternate pages which was fine as I wanted back to back, when the time came to print the other alternate set , he kept the pages in wrong position which ended up printing on the same side both times. Damn. Anyways, I still continue to read from the Mac itself. Plan to give another shot on it.

And, Apple seriously know how to make ppl ( like me ) keep on riding the roller coaster. Well if not Apple, people creating third party applications really convince me to buy the ticket for their coaster this time.

Have a look and you'll know..





This pocket guitar is for jailbroken iPhones and is must have for all iPhone owners. This is one of the many which is making me slowly edge towards buying one. It'll happen soon .. !!




0 comments: