Monday, January 21, 2008

Trial Rooms..

The title doesn't really needs any explanation bcuz everyone of has been into one and seen one. I went to sector 17 to look for some stuff in Sale bcuz winters has already packed its bags and ready to cast away. I didn't have any particular thing in mind to buy , just wanted to spend time outside and take a break from the usual immutable routine.

Sector 17 was flooding and when I say flooding, I totally mean the intensity of that word. It was 4 in the eve and people already donned on nice clothes hunting for the same. I went to check some stuff on Benetton and damn I tell you, nothing was there on the racks, most of the things were lying on the tables and people just sorting and trying to find something good as if mankind went back in stone age sorting something usefull from the junk. Luckily I found something reasonable and went to try it. Firstly there were almost 5 people in line for the trial room ( ass holes opened only 1 trial room during Sale ). Then when was 2nd in the line, a guy standing behind me said something which really caught me off guard. When the person ahead of me was about to enter and he was like : " Tussi vi Naal hi chalejaao, Munde hi hein apaan " . And to top that , the person who was going in ( ahead of me) also, " haan haan, aajo aajo, koi gal ni.." He wasn't actually rude but he was serious. I was shocked and amused really with the situation and cudn't actually retort in time with some solid rationale to avoid to what he said, I just told him smilingly , I'll wait. ( N thats what I did, if you have any doubts ) . But really, funny people ..!! And for the shirt I was trying, I didn't buy.

I read something few years back which I wanted to share. Something related to this topic.

There are two kind of mirrors. One obviously the one which we use daily and watch the untidy part of us every morning and the second one which we don't wish to see I guess. Mostly in the interrogation rooms they are used ( Mostly on tv i've seen, don't know if they are used anywhere else ). The ones which have one side as a mirror and from the other side, we can see through like a normal transparent glass. The only way to distinguish between these two mirrors is that, when you touch it with a finger, the image on the mirror if you look closely will be formed at a distance, but on the other mirror ( interrogation one) , image is right where your finger ends due to the reflection coating right next to the surface.
Its sometimes usefull to check these things in a hotel. Remember, in Die another Day Pierce Brosnan notices the mirror behind which hotel ppl are filming him.

So its time you have some bond skills up your sleeve ;)

0 comments: