Saturday, September 1, 2007

MobileBee..

Mobile is one thing which I really hate buying bcuz I really lack that pick one and go home types panache in me. Still I manged to narrow down my options to 2 slick ones after reading and watching videos on youtube.

<- This is Samsung U600



This is Nokia e50->






Both phones are sleek ofcourse samsung one has edge when it comes to looks which is a total eye candy. But the main thing which holds me back taking a step ahead towards Samsung is obviously its stigma which comes along of its unsatisfactory Battery results. U600 definitely cover ups the battery issue to some extent with its sensational silken looks and to add weight to its side is its thickness which is just 11 mm and blimy which leaves us dumb struck with the question that "Why dont nokia people make phones so thin". Nokia e50 obviously a simple phone with slick looks and small and thin. Just what I want ! Both phones actually fall through my specifications filter but still not able to finalize which one to go for.

U600 is obviously pretty high priced of arnd 14.5 grands and e50 comes for 9 grands. Prices seem to be pretty good deciding factor but its THE biggest problem which has left me in a quandary. I have a friend working in samsung who can get me 4500/- off on U600 and most likely I'll be able to get e50 for 8k's.

Am falling for U600 till now, but am waiting for something to pull me back to our old n trusted nokia. ;) Battery issue is giving me creeps in case of samsung. Sigh..

0 comments: