Wednesday, September 12, 2007

28 Weeks Later..

Its been a long week if you ask me where and what I've been upto. The advanced java kicked off at lightening pace with loads to catch up with. Have to revise my HTML concepts which I skimply went through from a web site. Am frankly finding the servlets and the whole thing pretty interesting but from the past experiences, I better be ready for something horrendous in near future. Learning Java means the process of piling books will go on untill the very end and the end doesnt seem to come any soon. Oh boy. :-(

From the last post till now, there was very little which I cud flock together and update to My Part (  ). I actully have few complaints about people failing to understand, what is this symbol between the braces. Its an apple sign which I guess only Mac users have the god gifted power to see the it. I havnt tested safari of windows though, it might have this symbol in its lib. Coming to my eventfull weekend ( I call it eventfull, most of you wont agree ) ,most of the it went by connecting and reading articles for using Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) or similar remote access softwares for Mac. One which I found was Chicken of the VNC lol's.. I no the name is too funny , cant even imagine what crossed somebody's mind to keep a name like that. But the chicken of the VNC was too chic to work for .Me and my friend had a coversation for 3 hrs on skype to just get the each others screen ( I no am crazy ). I no its a ludicrous affair bcuz it aint that hard to get these things to work and for once I really went to roll back my memories of our trusty windows remote client when ARD was looking rusty. But then after reading loads of blogs about remote access and watching video tutorials and ssh connections and what not, bumped into a software called Hamachi. Its not a very unknown software but I really didnt have an idea that it came for MAC OS X as well which actually did the trick.

Went to see this movie yesterday, 28 weeks later. And pls, dont watch this movie. Reading the reviews on net made me watch the 2 hr complete non sense. I expected it to be a more by-the-books popcorn affair but to my utter disapointment, it wasnt. It was just a fight for survial from a rage virus which was spread throughout London. Its a typical Dawn of the dead or Resident Evil types movie. Resident Evil though offered much more kick ass action with some slick gun shooting that keeps us glued to the screen which definately 28 Weeks Later failed to offer.And desperately waiting for Shoot' em Up. It is surely going to be a action packed piece of celluloid ( seems to be from the trailer ).

And finally England (football team) beginning to paddle things up and getting into a winning habit. After so long I actually found them playing for each other rather playing shit football the whole 90 min. England which always has been the most disconent team from many years despite of having a star studed team which one cud dream of and then also some how manage to fall like pack of cards with a reasonable opposition. It was a boon I guess from the bane that Lampard suffered a injury which made Mc Laren play Gerrard and Barry play in the mid field who I read in Gerrards autobiography were very good friends and came together for a debut to represent the England team.
Lets see, today they play Russia which is again important match to win to qualify for the EURO. But this time I think i'll go with Spain, again a team which has mouth watering talent and style but fail to perform. And thankfully premiership is coming back this weekend boys which will definately bring back the euphoria which was lost this weekend. And hope this time I end up smashing people in my fantasy league and bring my Raiders back. !!

0 comments: