Thursday, September 6, 2007

iPhone ?? Look Closer.. !!


Ok, I could not retain myself from writing a post on iPod Touch. Ye boys, the new iPod Touch which was unveiled yesterday along with an upgradation or I shud say (you'll agree with me as well) is a degradation. The new iPod nano's become a hobit now it seems which really failed to impress me.

iPod Touch apart from having almost deceptive looks of being an iPhone, has many features which am sure would blow your head off. It comes with Wi-fi and all the web browsing and emails can be done on that slick piece of metal. Yes it is metal ..!! For those who are dumb enough to test the metal properties by putting their iPod on a huge piece of magnet. (DO NOT TRY THIS), specially if its from HP.. ;) I'm sure only few of the very few who read my dormant blog will actually find the humor element in what I just wrote above.

It costs for 299$ US, which is I guess pretty affordable and something I would like to get my hands onto by next year. A thing which really bamboozled me was the price drop of iPhone and that by 200$. Man.. !! What you make out of that ? Is it really to pump the sales in the market or what ? But obviously, it'll be a delight for people who kept their hearts in the pockets earlier and now can loosen up some to buy it.

To be really honest, hats off the Steve Jobs who always makes a mark in the gadget market with watever he comes with and it ends up becoming the in thing.

1 comments:

Karan said...

hehe, what do I make of the price drop? Well, let's just say I made extremely good use of it. Also, yes, I caught the reference about the hp iPod that I got repaired.