Tuesday, September 4, 2007

if (AJ = core Java); System.out.println(" Pizza Time");

After becoming a qualified Java programmer ( Core ), things were on a little lighter side from yesterday. And it feels really great to pass that exam when only 4 people passed out of 35 in our batch.

Obviously it called for a celebration, after realizing the trauma I actually went through in that agonizing 65 min. But the score which popped up after the test made all my efforts feel real small. Celebration blantantly meant eating which is the best thing I cud do ! Went to this new pizza chain which has opened recently here, Sbarro. I wont sound ecstatic but the pizza was too good.. First pizza i've had here which actually stand a chance to Pizza Hut. They have those typical huge type slices and stuffed ones too which were too yummy. The worst part thing about the place was that they dont give water. Only cold drinks and for a cold drink toatler ™ ( My own created word ) like me who has left cold drinks from the past 2 years had a difficult time getting the pizza down my throat. But, overall had a nice experience with a cheese slice and a chicken stuffed something something.

Saw transformers and boy.. One good movie which I wished I cud have been more generous to Michel Bay's (N Megan Fox too ;) she was too HOT ) sci fi movie and watched it in a theater. But watching on my MacBook wasnt a bad experience afterall. You just can lay down in any position you like on bed and keep the laptop in any position you want to, adjust volume according to you and the greatest power of all which theatres dont offer.. the PAUSE BUTTON :-)

And Ahoyy. I've finally gone for the samsung U600 after lot of discussions and what not. The sad part is that i'll get the phone on 21st most probably of this month which is pretty late for me bcuz m desperate to get my paws on it.

Fantasy football surprisingly went reasonable despite having selected 3 players who didnt play on the weekend which was a big blow to my team. And as I stated in my earlier posts, Mr. Bajwa has wooshed past me. Not much but still a lead of 3.5 points makes you sink 3.5 times in your chair when you see this page. Here are the 6 contenders fighting for the ultimate reward. Ehh which is actually nothing. But only the football freaks can understand the exultation of victory in fantasy football.
Mr. Bajwa is The_Red_Devils and my team is Raiders Are Back .
Points table says it all. It will be one hell of a season this time with lot of good contenders around and nothing can be predicted till now bcuz there r still 33 games to go :-) We'll just have to wait for the top manager untill the fat lady sings.

0 comments: