Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The REAL feeling..

Gone were the days of college when we actually didnt think twice before our getting our shoes on and throwing ourselves everywhere on the ground to play the game we loved. After planning and planning and more planning from weeks, finally bought a football and got myself ready to play in a ground near my apartment ( Where a couple cudnt help themselves kissin ). Though only two of us ( my apartment mate ) were there but the feel of football on the feet brought the long gone feeling back to life. It felt great to don the Real Madrid jersey I have and play in the ground though it wasnt much of a play but still long balls and some show off juggling were enough to set the mood..

One very cool thing I also did this week was, heard the BBC radio Five Live on my MacBook. Well it seems dumb though but try (Click here n click ne of the available matches) and then come back to the next line which will make things much more meaningful.

The flaw is that it doesnt work outside UK. But doing some fiddling with HTTP proxy, I actually managed to get it work and listen to live commentary of Champions League yesterday night. About proxies, I found on this Site which had countless proxies for every place. You just have to start your real player and goto prefrences and click HTTP Proxy shown down here
and paste any UK proxy but mind you on one thing really. Finding a working proxy from the whole bunch is a hay in a stack kind of a job.

And there is picture which I want to show which is quite humorous and astonishing. I apologize for the poor image quality but you'll have to spare me bcuz am on my dad's rusty nokia 6670 and that too , its shot at night. My U600 yet to come which i'll be getting this week positively.

Look closely in the pic and see there is something on the car.Ok, Its a dog ..!! I saw this very jocular view while jogging and cudnt help myself taking this pic. What does this picture actually imply ? Feel free to comment the first thing crosses your mind seeing the pic !
Does it really show that there's no space for poor doggy's on the roads or dogs are smart enough to find a nice place without anyone disturbing them up there.

I really dont think the person who owns the car will find any thing to laugh about in this pic for sure. :-)

0 comments: