Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Week ..

Despite of the fact that its just been 5 days when I came from home and stepped into the scorching weather of Delhi, I still not able to realize the fact that its just been 5 days and Damn !! Sat with best friend (MacBook) many times to flesh out my thoughts and write about things but really cudnt gather anything.

Weekend was terrible, in all fronts I should mention. Decided to study nicely on the weekend after chilling out on Friday with my friend Cd but the thought of Java multiple choice questions is giving me a daunting feeling similar to ones I had in Electrical courses back in college which spoiled the whole euphoria of weekend. I've done pretty well till now in Java, but those reasoning questions are not the thing which even program lovers would like to ans to. Lets see, I have my first Java test this week.

Coming to the weekend topic, apart from studies, Epl was the best thing that pumped some blood in my veins. Liverpool won !! But sadly fantasy football manager, this was the worst week so far in this season. Scored the lowest in my group and with the likes of Mr. Bajwa picking his pace towards me, coming weeks wont be too pretty for any of the fantasy managers in our group. Each 6 of us are too close in term of points and all battling for the first position.

Sunday went buying house hold things and making dal chava. From liquid soaps to milk to tomatoes and what not and all these its n bits costed us around 900. With mom dad, you dont even care to check the prices of the stuff you want to buy just cuz they are paying :-) and when it comes to shopping all by yourself is a totally different game.

Saw Sunshine and Zodiac back to back on friday and bloody hell, sunshine was one pathetic insubstantial movie I must say. The concept of the movie when I heard was very riveting but the movie came out to be total 2hr time waste. But Zodiac managed to heal some of the burns due to Sunshine. I liked the movie but definitely I would not add "nice" for it. The story line was good which some what reminds me of a game I played ages ago " Still Life" The game and the movie are both based on the a murder mystery leaving it to be a typical "who dunnit" story. ( oh, Did I break the ice ) To be honest, the game was better than the movie but still the movie is worth watching at home. Pls dont even think of going to watch in a theater !

And have a look at this video if you about to yawn (after reading this post), this will surely Cltr R you or for the Mac users I should say " R" you ( Refresh). The guy in blue shirt is one funny bugger, the sound is a bit icky, so better volume up !! And am sure that my cousin (Apple's spy) must have seen this video long before. ;-D


1 comments:

Karan said...

Yup, I've seen the entire WWDC '06 video :-)

Which internet did you end up getting in your place?