Monday, August 20, 2007

Sunday Sentiments !!

Unluckily , ya unluckily had my classes cancelled on monday and tuesday as well which made me take a quick decision of coming back home or not, and there I was, sitting in the morning shatabdi on saturday headed to my sweet home.

Honestly I really wanted my classes cuz finally i got the hang of Event Handling and GUI which were giving a rough time in classes earlier. But just when I had a feeling that I was gripping onto things, I slipped ! n Damn class on friday was a shell shocker really. We have started with Multiple Threading which I exactly have no idea till now. Plan to study on monday and tuesday with all day without football.

Weekend was obviously all booked for football when the mighty RED's (Liverpool) hosted Men in Blue (Chelsea) at Anfield. The game was totally a Liverpool fan's delight untill the F***in referee gave a wrong decision of a penalty which leveled things up. In-spite of the wrong decision and a draw, Liverpool actually made their point this season of being strong contenders for the title. Fantasy football did pretty much ok as well. But still am on second position which blatantly is not where I want to be !

Last week went to watch the most awaited movie of the year rush hour 3 and Damn.. !! The movie is simply all about Chris Tucker who's comedy is simply sublime and will surely topple you off your chair .One thing which really disappointed me was Jackie Chan. His trade mark stunts and all those high flying slick moves were not there , and he's looking pretty old. But still, both again gave a terrific performance together. It was well worth my effort to find the way from South Ex to Saket's PVR on Google Earth.

Reminding me of Google Earth, Microsoft people also planning to start there own maps site which will give you a 3-D view of the city and everything.



Shway aye !!


I came across a poem which was very interesting. Read it carefully cuz you bound to trip up.

I take it you already know/ Of tough and bough and cough and dough.
Others may stumble but not you,/ On hiccough, through, laugh and though.
Well done! And now you wish , perhaps,/ To learn of less familiar traps.
Beware of heard, a dreadful word/ That looks like beard and sounds like bird.
And dead-it's said like bed, not bead./For goodness's sake. dont call it deed !
Watch out for meat and great and threat:/They rhyme with suite and straight and debt.
A moth is not a a moth in mother,/Nor the both in bother, broth in brother,
And here is not a match for there,/ Nor dear and fear for bear and pear,
Ad then there's dose and rose and lose-/Just look them up-and goose and choose,
And cork and work and card and ward,/And font and front and word and word,
And do and go and thwart and cart./Come, come, I've hardly made a start.
A dreadfull language ? Man alive,/ I'd mastered it when I was five.

0 comments: