Sunday, August 12, 2007

Shani Uncle ..

Last week was I should quote it as the worst week till now this year. My phone, my glasses and sadly my mom's new santro.

Gathering all my might and ending the respiting week, i resumed my gymin on thursday and Duh ! Gyming went fine but some B**** dropped a 2 kgs dumble on my Razr and the screen's now totally blanked out. I went to that girl though without any hope to get my phone some justice but still, i told that girl that she messed up my phone and how cooly she said , oh did I ? I didnt notice. And there I stood , tounge tied and nothing in my mind to say to her. I actually felt for the first time that all my gyming is futlie. We guys should learn something from girls. So smartly she said something which i couldnt even ans to !
Planned to come home this weekend with my friend ajgar from evening shatabdi and there it was. I was adjusting my luggage and I broke my spectiles which were doing pretty well from the past 2 years and I liked them a lot. Coming back, time just flew away which actually never seemed to move the clock hands earlier. Watched Vacancy while coming back, was a ok movie but not worth watching in theatre. And then while coming back, some drunk guy banged the back bumper of our car. He initially ran off in the starting but eventually got screwed on the barrier. The Police went really up for him. I really cudnt count frankly how many slaps he got tight across his face. So ppl, one advice, just dont run away if u banged somebody's car. Its good to accept your fault and apologize rather trying to act a smart ass and driving your way through. Police really dont think twice giving tight ones across and that too countless times. Somehow i was feeling bad for the poor fellow who got hammering from police but main thing against him was he was drunk and very arrogant.
But finally things settled down coming back home and got back my longged laid back life. The best thing coming back home was the start of new season of English Premeir League. The first day was amazin with Steven Gerrard scoring the winner. But the fantasy football didnt kick the way I wanted. The biggest blow was my keeper didnt play but on the whole team did pretty well.

Here's something I would like you to have a look. His name's Criss Angel, and no he's not my Shani Uncle ;) he's a mind freak and has his own show airing on Star World. You just need to have a look at this which totally freaked me out.

0 comments: