Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why me ?

I guess, still that bad luck has been trailing my way from the previous post when my classes were postponed and wolla !! Again, today I came happily from home to attend my class and had to retrace my path which I took from south ex II to the subway and to south ex I and back to my apartment.

Finally after some laid back and a respite full week, I was back with my jogging which infact felt really nice. (though lost a bit of extra meters i had gained from continuous 2 weeks of jogging). Had a nice time at home sleeping and eating most of the time which an ideal holiday one cud dream off.. Something really nice to eat on your table, with nice weather outside and your eyes fixed on the tv screen and your hands controlling the players in pro evolution soccer. Man, thats some game. Am playing it from the past 3 yrs i guess and havnt really once got bored from the game You can just go on and on and keep making diff moves to score n its actually very nice to control the new starlets in the Liverpool squad. Specially Torres and Babel have got good pace and good technique. Though actually i didnt play pro evo this weekend, but still managed to hav a great time at home with some good cuisines my mum made for me.

And finally, I went to see Die Hard 4.0 today with my pal. It was some freaking ass kickin, guns and loads of guns and jam packed typical action movie but it was worth 160 rs ( I hate PVR's for that) It was a kind of movie which actually needed to break this saga of some fantasy world movies with costumesor pirate crap. Just plain action ! I saw Transformers posters everywhere in the hall but the date was no where to be seen. God knows when they'll release it here. I couldnt wait for it, so hav already started downloading from our very own Mr. axxo ( if u use torrents, u'll no who he is ;) )

Have managed to hear quite a bit of Deathly hallows, its picking up but still hav to use great spells on myself to listen to it for the time being.

0 comments: