Monday, July 16, 2007

Are Women really the Feeble Sex ?

It was a laid back week as well despite of my classes kicked off real smooth [ Finally ] n oh ya i got in a habit of putting square brackets if u noticed due to influence of String s[] with void function in Java. Java is nice language though having a hard time keeping up the pace cuz programming n me were poles apart till few days before I joined :)
Apart from Java, am trying my hand out in HTML as well. I came across a site which is quite infact helpfull. Click Here! for it.

Ok, I should cut to the chase n break the ice. I am presently staying at my bua's place and me n my cousin Kshitij with whom i had a blast this time. Ate from Maal Pua to Pasta at Pot Pourri n from fudges to Torai ( something like Lauki). So to comensate all this luxury eating, we go for a jog every evening n then gym.

Today he was not around so mustering all my will power n went for a jog alone in AIIMS campus. The place where we live is right in front of a Women's Hostel. So, generally my last round ends up with a sprint and while was putting an end to my road to fitness as I like to describe it , 2 girls were going across the road in the opposite direction, n glady ( ya glady ) few moments ago i plugged out my iPod for sprinting n heard a very unusual comment for the first time from a female n wat she said was.. : Kya baat hai .. n it just stuck me that the comment was meant for me cuz there was nobody around. N i was just stun shocked n didnt no how to react ! And i didnt even have to courage to look back to the gals n just went on n came back home happily with smile. For one thing i should thank those gals bcuz they just made my mind oblivious for my poor legs which were dead tired after a continuous 22 min jog.

Its just 8 days in Delhi and had the one of most memorable moments in my life till now, being teased by gals. Wat will happen in 4 months Food for thought ;)..

0 comments: