Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Is India Ahead or Wat ??

Wasnt too long since I moved into my apartment with my IIT'ian friend ( Ya IIT'ian ;) and things finally settling down with its n bits. Its been 5 days and was desperately waiting for the airtel people to set up the net so that I cud get my paws on mac to check the Football transfer activity and was poised to update my blog the the very same day ;)

Since the day I stepped in , thats friday, have been buying all sorts of things which I havnt even seen in my house, from scotch bright to ginger garlic paste and wat not. But its actually fun to live all by urself and do things which were just left for people who we dont even care to actually register ourselves with who is doing what at our homes !

And to come to the best part, we all friends met up on Saturday in CP, and wat was extremely surprising was I found the Harry Potter's last addition, Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows just lying on every street sellers which was surprisingly very amusing in context to the people who line up in queues outside shops in freezing cold to get a grab a copy. Atleast somewhere we are pretty ahead of Americans ;) And some but am I compelled to call many lazy asses like me downloading its audio book. :) 1291 seeders and 1449 leechers ..gosh !! Worlds full of ppl like me..

And a word for Kan. I really envy your Blog bro.. It is absolutely stunning and looks too good on White Mac Book. :) Keep it up !

1 comments:

Karan said...

Thanks Arjun. Hope you enjoy The Deathly Hallows. I've added your blog to my Links on my blog so that I'll know when you update :-)