Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Eatopia.. !!

By and large, the heading sums up my weekend if you ask me. All I can recall from my bumpy memory from friday till tuesday is eating :-) not leaving behind the great time I had with friends and the relived old times of collg of sensless talks and laughs. Eating obv is the best thing after sleeping but this time when Tues arrived, I just wanted simple home food. serously. Am a eating buff but honestly the whole out stretched weekend due to tues's holiday really messed up my diet.

Its been almost 2 and half months my MacBook arrived and TILL few days back, I went mad as a hatter to clean the dark patch which started appearing in the place where we generally keep our hand letting the fingers to do the magic. I tried every cleaner which I could possibly get here, but no Luck ! Then weird idea came to my mind searching on net for cleaning white MacBook and wolllla.. I was just mused to see that people have actually started forums for this topic of cleaning White MacBooks. Well that really helped and the ans to this growing dark patches was a simple eraser. And it really did the trick. I whiped out the whole damn eraser to get my Mac in apple-Pie order.. :-)

It was a stewfull last week as well with JSP going no where aboslutely. The great pace which kicked off with Servlets is all gone down hill. Holidays came, then Java Beans was taken in a single class.. Imagine.. !! It was like making you a watch football match and then telling you, Bend the Ball like Beckham..Duh.. !! Seriously.. All I can conjure up from that lec is the demo which our teacher showed us of a star shaped character juggling beans which really left me in the center of no where !!

Again, ya again, I actually managed to watch a veritable waste of 2 hrs in theatre in a span of 2 weeks. The Contract. I dont know what got into the directors head to write that type of a story line where nothing was explained and you got more n more info till the end. But Morgan Freeman's acting was superb. I've been a great fan of him after Million dollar baby.

The great mistake from my last Post. Its about the phone I rote, I actually premised about the intimation in the silent mode but the phone does vibrates in the silent mode as well. But actually its no where in the menus that in silent mode that msg tone will ring or vibrate. Guess thats Samsung style ;-) N my beloved fantasy team which is back on winning streak with liverpool where Yossi scored an absolute stunner. And for the Manu fans, they actually playing shit ass If i want to sum it in 2 words. Just stroke of lucks and nothing else. While their derby partners, i.e. Manchester City are looking tooo good. If they keep playing like this, I bet they cud wriggle past the conked up Chelsea after their Special one's departure.

Not to forget my duplicate Liverpool jersey which I bought from Palika doesnt fit me.. Damn.. !! I was forced to buy from there bcuz the Adidas store doesnt hav the new Jersey of this season. Imagine.. Palika has it and official store doesnt. How advanced are We !

0 comments: