Friday, October 12, 2007

Google "Sky" ??

More than a week to be precise when I actually got up to write in. To be honest, not much is changing right now so I really dont have moutains to fill in My Part. Everything's going on in a vicious circle except JSP which is going tagentially away.. !!

I came across this cool thing which Google just came out with. People who use Google earth should update thier versions to 4.2 beta which has an extra feature i.e the Sky view as well. It shows the sky directly above you and shows all the constellations and even galaxies. Honestly it sounds cool but people like us wont really waste time looking at the sky without having a slighest idea what are we looking at. But unquestionably its an innovative thing which Google came up with to get their share rising in Nasdaq. Speaking of shares, my mum dad going all haywire as the Sensex n nifty reaching "sky" ;-) ( Look what google can do )

And there must be times when you come across any cemented floors which hav some shoe impressions on them and we tend to pass over simpering by the thought that, what kind of a doofus person can step on that when it is wet. Well I got my answer to that question day before while coming back from my class. Thinking of nothing when I actually took a short cut due to the intensly populated streets of South ex, I decided to go the other way round of a car and before my eyes could actually send an intimation to the brain to stop my leg going into the wet cement, I stepped on it. The first thing which I did was or I shud say my eyes did were looking for people who got it done for thier pavement but thankfully no one was there so came somewhat happily. :-)

Do watch The Number 23. Really liked the movie and the whole concept of it. But somewhat stretched I shud say with sex scenes coming every 5 min in the movie. Overall I rate the movie better than what yahoo movies rate which is C- but its a movie one should watch. Freaked me out for sometime really. I actually went on searching for Epistemology which is obsession with numbers.

2 comments:

Dhriti Kanwar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Epistemology ;) Theory of knowledge