Thursday, October 18, 2007

iPhone Banter..

Its spilled all over the net and possibly the most talked about things over the net. My friend ( an apple maniac ) is getting an iPhone soon and he has asked me to jailbreak and activate his phone. So all i've been doing is reading forums and watching youtube for hacking the iPhone to work outside AT&T network. Its actually pretty awesome to read so much about iPhone and stuff people doing with it and when I say people, not just any people like you and me, some really wacky brains am talking about who made these all these mods possible in iPhone.

Till now only the iPhone which comes with firmware 1.0.2 is hackable not the newest one which is 1.1.1 . But there is a solution if you have firmware 1.1.1 , you can restore the iPhone and downgrade the firmware to 1.0.2 . And the rest of the method is pretty simple which requires few tools less than 15 mb to get your sims working in iPhone.

Rest i'll update here if i was actually able to hack the iphone when I get or I shud say my friend gets his hands on it. Its actually better if you hack somebody' else's iPhone :-)

Here's a video .. A weird one I should say. Just hav a look then you'll be actually able to realise what I cudnt describe thru text. :)

0 comments: