Monday, March 10, 2008

Cleaning

Finally i've moved on in my material management ( at home ). Some lame problem was obstructing me from creating a purchase order against the quotation. But it was solved by creating some vague number ranges in the Cost Center of the company. :) I know seems boring but trust me, it aint !


Last week, i spent my time dispensing "things" of various thoughts weighing heavily on my mind from sometime (some material things as well ). Largely my own created mess. Threw out whole lot of papers from my room which surprisingly had colonized much part of the ehh.. other junk from the past 5 yrs. And i found my long lost web cam ! ye.. It was totally out of my brain archives really that such type of thing still predated in my room. Took whole lot of pencils which somehow manage to remain unfound when badly needed. And had no idea i had so many erasers with me. Damn.. Speaking of erasers, Mac is also on the waiting list of my cleaning spree. Again the dark palm imprints are begining to appear beside the trackpad. What i also found in my junk were PC quest cds. ( Remember neone ?? ) Imagine of 98 issue. They definitely didn't deserve any kind of respect now. Going ahead in my junk, i found wires and then some more wires and then some chargers of long forgotten mobiles. And some Gi-Joes as well which share fare amount of memories of my childhood. I had this whole army of Joes and Cobra teams and played with creative ideas. Built army's hideouts, soldiers zipping down through threads was THE ultimate fun that time in my life. 

Which also reminds me, Gi-Joes movie is also being made, anticipated to come next year. But the most awaited movie of 2009 is Prince of Persia: Sand of times. Prince of persia title has traveled through decades really. I remember the first desktop i got at home had prince of persia and some shitty car race game. Prince of persia came from a black and white screen jumping gaps and minding your ass , oh i mean prince's ass from the spikes which used to pop up to and absolutely stunning visuals in 2000, i guess. Not only visuals, the story line was one of the best i've ever played really in a game. I've been out of touch really with the games in the past few years. Only pro soccer and some Splinter cell titles ( all may be ) are the ones really i've gone thru.

Not to forget that another iPhone unlock trophy goes on my so called achievements shelf. Though i hardly did anything but telling my (very abusive) friend the method. He did the rest. Hats off to the people creating unlocking softwares. Anybody want any iPhone's unlocked ? You no who to ask for  !!

Well, Staying with the tech saga, well again i or rather brains behind it come up with another eye popping news. They have managed to create a Terabyte ( 1000gb ) disc. Its just that size of CD/DVD. Normal CD's hav 1 layer where Blue Ray have 8 and TeraDisc's have whooping 200 each storing 5 Gb of data. It'll be made of the same plexglass but the writing technique will be blatantly new. It'll be available till 2010. Frankly, i'm pretty happy with the normal 4.7 Gb ones. :-) 

Here's for people who still have Fibre optics in the corners of their brains somewhere from last year collg.( Yes you Ajgar).. Am sure he's our messiah to explain this.




Some faint memory i have of Gerd Keiser but certainly out of my wits end to explain this.

Quickly, all eyes waiting on today's match at San Siro when Liverpool travel to Milan for the reverse fixture. Am very positive about the game, its all upto Stevi G and Torres hands or shud i say legs to make it a night to remember !

Go Reds.. !! 

0 comments: