Friday, March 21, 2008

DVD 9

Its been a fun filled week but most of it left for tomm's SHOWDOWN. Its again the battle between the big boys of EPL. Manchester Untd host Liverpool and its time for "The mighty Reds" to give it back to the Devils inside and dumb outside. 


My football accomplice is back in the town so had a nice time trying few kicks in the park with amazing Gerrard jersey he got for me and playing PES 2008 on xbox 360 ( Phew ). Phew is used bcuz we were not able to get the game for which he spent 14 G's to play one game. But we somehow got it downloaded and we off to a flier really. Am already leading our season winning 3 games out of 4. 

Its actually almost a fortnight when i zoomed into my blog area. Past 2 weeks have been actually "happening " in which the lazy me didn't update my blog. And now, its 1:00 am when its time for some nice mozart flute music and to check the disappointing fantasy week. None of the players did outstandingly well. Oh and ya, totally skipped of my mind, Happy holi (belated) guys. My holi-day mostly involved switching channels of tv and munching gujia(s) ( amaing i tell u ). And gujia's remind of the (out of touch) jogging, which are again on a halt due to some shin problem. Have to get back to my track before i go on a euro trip

Yes yes, finally the last years forgotten jaunt has now materialized and am going with mum dad on 14th april. Am pretty much excited about it ( who won't ), specially when the premiership is in full swing in England and i might sneak a chance to watch Stevi G LIVE !! We going for 11 days in which we have a 2 day extended stay in London, so that makes 13 days. I'll write in detail about the trip when i come back, or i might take the Macbook along and write daily
. Will c.

The biggest blunder of the week :

I've been waiting to burn the very first Dual layer dvd i bought a month ago for Leopard. Have been carrying its image since long in Mac's hd which shifted to dell a week ago. I started burning the disc and ripping off the rapper gently ( It costs 12 times the price of normal blank dvd ). And as usual zoomed into menus and started burning its image. After the echoing PING of the burner, i mounted the dvd and Fuck.. !! I burnt the iso file itself on the dvd, not the image. I just wanted to throw it right of the room really that time. ( the dvd am talking about, not the PC) . But somehow regaining patience i kept it aside. And from past few weeks i had been downloading the patched image file of Leopard for intel SSE 2 and SSE 3 versions. In simple language, wanted to make Leopard run on my Dell. I started partitioning the hard drive (xp), i hav windows 2003 server as well installed on which the SAP thing runs which is extreamly sensitive and is tamper prohibited. I downloaded some new software for reducing the partition of XP and again Fuck, i ended up messing things which formatted the whole XP partition which had the only Leopard image file i had with me. Which luckily i burnt before this blunder. I was so glad to look at the Leopard iso DVD 9 :-)  that i totally forgot the whole agony of what i also "Lost". The whole season 2 and 3. Damn.. and Heroes Season 2 as well which were not that disheartening to loose really. 

But again there's a problem now, I just can't find a fool proof method to triple boot Win 2003 server, XP and Leopard. So i havn't yet installed on Dell but ya, i definitely burnt the Hackintosh Leopard dvd  (correctly ) and trying to find a method to multi boot.

Its time to sleep now. Can't wait for tomm's match. I seriously want Liverpool to literally thrash Manu left right and centre which i no is very unlikely but still, nething can happen in football on any fine day. With Manu not been playing well and last time also we came THISclose to win against them, a big win is very much possible. Lets see what pans out this time.

Go reds !!

0 comments: